Self-Worth, Priorities, Healing Relationships, Money, and Overcoming the Tough Stuff with Meagan Ayres- 020
This badass bombshell is the perfect combination of sugar and spice. She is a good friend of mine and the founder of Project You movement. She balances running a business, a full-time job as a buyer, a relationship, and still manages to look like she just stepped out of a magazine. She literally is a wizard... I'm sure of it.
On this episode, I talk with the founder of Project You, Meagan Ayres. She is a businesswoman who faces life head-on from an open and powerful, yet gentle and feminine perspective.
Meagan is a self-made woman who isn't afraid to get honest and look at her life in order to make it the best it can be. I still don't really know how this woman does it, but in the episode, we get a bit of an idea of what she's faced and overcame, and the exciting directions she's taking moving forward.
- What the new direction/mission for Project You is.
- The personal reason why the mission changed.
- The importance of taking your power back.
- Why Meagan is focusing on monetizing and adding more value.
- Money, money, money - our relationship with it and how it's showing up for Meagan.
- The importance of acknowledging our worth.
- How being bullied affected her sense of worth and created a fear of not being accepted.
- The importance of staying present to not let the inner critic take over your thoughts.
- The importance of being gentle and patient with yourself.
- The unforeseen gift that Project You as brought to Meagan.
- The unforeseen challenge of being in a relationship and starting a business that Meagan as recently had to face and overcome.
- The importance of getting on the same page with your partner and scheduling time.
- How Meagan balances her full-time job, running a business, her relationship, and taking time to care for herself - her advice on how to do it.
- How it's important to be fierce with your time and to understand things aren't forever.
- The importance of a good support system and the role that plays in Meagan's life.
- How Meagan takes care of herself and manages to keep her energy up.
- The power in saying "no".
- The doubts and fears that Meagan faced when first starting Project You.
- The topic that comes up most at the Project You events.
- Meagan's goals for 2018 - (exciting news!).
- The realization that Meagan had about her happiness and its relation to her business.
- Rapid Fire Questions:
- What 3 things we would find in Meagan's purse.
- What person (dead or alive) would Meagan have dinner with.
- The latest book that Meagan has read.
- What advice Meagan would give her 20-year-old self.
- What is her Rebel Cause?
RESOURCES & MENTIONS
- Judgement Detox - Book by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Gary V video reference - telling the woman to "eat shit for 2 years"
- Tribe of Mentors - Book by Tim Ferris
- Fierce Conversations - Book by Susan Craig Scott