My (not so) epic story.
This is where I am supposed to wow you with some grand story that will make you want either be me or hunt me down and marry me.
I hate to disappoint, but I'm pretty sure the only one who would classify my story as epic is my Mom.
I haven't had a near death experience where I saw the light. I have all of my limbs, a pretty decent amount of hair on my head, a loving family (that sometimes drives me bonkers), a supportive boyfriend (who's foxy AF imho), and nails that always seem to have a little dirt under them. I often eat fruit without washing it. My vehicle is 20 years old and slowly falling apart (I love it to pieces. Literally). And despite my best efforts I can never get my make-up to look anywhere close to what I see online.
By all counts, on paper, I'm pretty average.
No. It's not sexy. It's not thrilling. It's real.
What I'm trying to get across here, is that you don't have to have some epic origin story and perfectly quaffed hair to achieve greatness in your life. You just have to have a desire, a belief, and the balls to rebel against a system, an environment, and the people who want you to stay in the realm of safe (and dull as all hell) mediocrity.
So what is my story?
All you really need to know is that I'm a girl who who believes that there's more to life than the 9 - 5 grind. Who wants to see people being their badass-self and smiling their cute little arses off. And most importantly not apologizing for it. I want people to remember who they were when they were kids and anything was possible. Before we were told to stop dreaming such crazy dreams we were all basically little half-pint rebels, running around with more belief in our dirty-little-pinky finger than most adults have in their entire body.
I want you to connect to that part of yourself again.
As for the rest of my story, you can slowly learn about it as you read, listen, and get to know me more. Because let's get real real, folks don't usually read these "about" pages in their entirety. But if you've come this far and you're a little curious here are some bullet points. Because who doesn't love a good bullet point list? I know I do.
- I love bullet point lists.
- I'm the 2nd child in a family of 4 kids.
- I love driving my Jeep.
- I love health food but also love chips and chocolate.
- I am a highly intuitive/sensitive person.
- I would love nothing more than to dance all day.
- I can bake like a motherf*cker.
- I secretly wish I was a cool surfer chick. Alas I am afraid of getting water up my nose. It hurts so bad.
- My hair is red and wirey AF. My boyfriend calls it rebar hair.
- I love Kombucha way too much.
- I'm a Registered Holistic Nutritionist.
- I studied Fashion Marketing.
- I'm a shit speler.
- I love to walk. I could walk for hours and hours.
- I love my family so much it often brings me to tears. I'm pretty sure they think I'm super weird.
- I used to think I was from another planet. The verdict is still out on this.
- I used to want to be white female rapper. Verdict also still out on this.
In the words of Miranda Presley. That's all.
Love you long time,